Sunday, March 8, 2009

ZOMBIE NATION LAIDBACK LUKE REMIX

I've always loved the Zombie Nation tune and 99% of all the Laidback Luke remixes are sick as f*ck. And so again is this remix. I do wish the LBL superstar would come with a new fresh sound because this machine makes soooo many tracks that right now I have 4 pages in my CD book with CDs of him (about 10 tracks per CD). and they all pretty much sound the same. They're all hit material so its not a matter of quality, I mean the man is a genius.. but a new fresh sound from the LBL would be welcomed by me personally. Nevertheless.. Stoney Roads posted this remix and yes.. its again.. a massive tune.

Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Laidback Luke Remix)

1 comment:

Ubbs said...

Thanks for the Kudos.

Adding you to our buddies list now

Ubbs
www.stoneyroads.com